In 2019, I decided to realize a life goal of mine: author a personal development book. After a year of hard work and 65,000 words later, Crush Your Goals! was published on Amazon and became a best seller across three categories in just ten days.
A large part of my success in becoming a best selling author was my book’s website. While writing my book, I began driving traffic to the site and enticed people to join my launch team with the promise of a free PDF version of the book. The website had to portray the quality of the book’s content, even before it was written. In just a couple of days, I had the website up and running. The launch team was a great success.
Visit the website at www.crushyourgoalsbook.com.
Key Project Insights
- Full site setup in just a few days.
- Features a MailChimp integration for email list building.
- Responsive layout for optimal delivery across all devices.
- Downloadable resource center with interactive PDFs for customers who purchase the book.
- Testimonial carousel for displaying positive reviews of the book.
- Simple, easy-to-read design and layout.